Friday, August 20

New Post Icons

I'm going to be putting icons in front of each of my posts... this is what they mean:
  • tech This post is about Technology, usually non internet related.


  • internet This post is about something relating to the internet.


  • apple This post relates to my favorite computer company: Apple Computer


  • me This post is just a general rambling by me, or relating to me and my life.


  • icon This post is about Christianity, or Religion


  • thumbdown This is when I hand out a "Thumbs Down" to a company or celebrity... you don't want one of these, it follows you around, haunting you until you leave public life, a hollow, broken, shell of a man (or company.)
    Diagram that sentence!


  • tea This is a post about my favorite, non Dr. Pepper beverage, Tea


  • photography This Post is about pictures (not including actual pictures, those will just have the picture in them, probably bigger than this icon.)


  • movie This post is about a movie I saw.


  • sports This post is about sports... (probably going to get a new icon for that one :) )



All of these icons are subject to change... I aspire to have blog software that lets me link these icons to a page that will let you read all my posts on one subject, and maybe even lets me put the icons in easier.