Tuesday, May 10

Uh oh!

iconSo I took this quiz... Looks like I'm not very in tune with Lutheranism... I think my %ages may be screwed up, because I put a low priority on most of the things I answered, and on things like baptism, since they worded it as "what is the correct belief concerning baptism" and each of the answers was exclusive, I answered "Not Sure" and put a high priority on it...

I think it is pretty neat that I am so high on so many denominations...

1: Anglican/Episcopal/Church of England (100%)
2: Pentecostal/Charismatic/Assemblies of God (100%)
3: Congregational/United Church of Christ (91%)
4: Eastern Orthodox (91%)
5: Seventh-Day Adventist (91%)
6: Methodist/Wesleyan/Nazarene (88%)
7: Presbyterian/Reformed (88%)
8: Baptist (Reformed/Particular/Calvinistic) (85%)
9: Anabaptist (Mennonite/Quaker etc.) (82%)
10: Baptist (non-Calvinistic)/Plymouth Brethren/Fundamentalist (70%)
11: Lutheran (70%)
12: Roman Catholic (52%)
13: Church of Christ/Campbellite (38%)