Thursday, May 5

Driving is Fun!

meWell, I drove back up to Bel Air (where I bought my car) yesterday. This car is a dream to drive, and it gets 33 miles per gallon. My dad (and others) will be glad to note that, because of the high miles on the car, I'm taking it easy on accelleration, and traveling at the speed limit, instead of 3-5 MPH over... (also, after 55, the rpm per mph goes up quickly, ruining my gas mileage.) The only thing that could make driving this car more pleasureable would be if the sunroof opened.

Yesterday was a pretty fun day. In lab we played kickball against the other lab class that meets on Wed. Our team killed the other team, but they put on a good rally that fell short. It is really fun kicking a single and then stealing second (and maybe even third) while people are looking at the person who just ran home from third...

We played from around 2 till our class picture at 3:45... then I played handball... fun game, but we lost. We only had 5 players and the other team would put 6 in until they were comfortably ahead, and then take one out, then put one back in when we started catching up...

Then I left to pick up Josh's wallet... (That's why I drove back to Bel Air anyway...) There is no convinient way to get through Baltimore without paying a toll...