Tuesday, April 27

Confessions

I have been using artificial passions. Today I was watching the Mavs-Kings playoff game, and realized that I was way too wrapped up in the outcome. I don't even know who won game 4 (the mavs were down 5 with a couple minutes left.) I know every Mavs player, and what their strengths are, and I know most of the starters for every other team (at lest the good ones.) I have been following other sports rather closely too. Also I have been playing lots of video games (2-3 hrs a week,) but at the same time I complain that I don't have time to do stuff that really matters, like hang out with all the people who are graduating this year. Two weeks ago, I stopped reading 15 blogs a day. This week I am going to stop worrying about sports so much.

My problem is this: I need a new passion to replace my old one. I want to convert all this passion to passion for God, but I don't know how. If you have any suggestions, please offer them. I'll be praying...