Sunday, April 25

Thought

Couldn't think of a better title... sorry.

I have never been a very social person. I prefer a good book to a person 7 times out of 10, but I went ahead and attended the last two St. John's social events, a waltz party a couple of weeks ago, and a cotillion tonight, following the Croquet Match between SJC and Navy. (thats a mouthful)

There were some skills I had to dust off: Small Talk, and Swing Dancing. There were some new skills I had to learn: Dealing with Drunk people, Avoiding Cigarette Burns, and Finding a place to Dry Clean my Jacket. I told my brother this stuff, and then told him, "It sure is easier to just sit around, and also, when I am not able to do all this stuff, I won't miss it." I was right, but I don't care. I have been sitting around all my life, always doing just the minimum... I really need to get of my butt.