Tuesday, August 5

Here's my idea

Someone needs to make a 4 port (or whatever) USB hub that has a built in Bluetooth antenna that can transmit all of the stuff coming in from peripherals. They make things you can plug into your printer's parallel port that will allow the printer to work over bluetooth, but I'm thinking all USB (1.1 of course, but hey do 2.0 at 1.1 speeds.) peripherals like scanners, palm cradles, etc. that way I can take my computer anywhere in the room (you can tell I live in a dorm) without losing the use of all my peripherals. I really want wireless headphones (but I don't want to have to deal with changing batteries, so it would have to have a charging cradle and cancel noise, and weigh 1 ounce.)

But my idea would allow any USB device to be wireless.

Headphones and mice wouldn't be good to use in this because there would still be a wire to the device.

I didn't really articulate this well towards the end... but I bet you kinda get what I am trying to say... if not...

post a comment :)