Monday, July 28

see below...(or more on too many blogs)...

...Well, I replaced my "Friends" List with "Also Worth Reading:" These are the blogs I read... Not planning on adding anymore (there are some I read that have good RSS and the entire thing loads in my reader... So I read a couple more... but I want a short list, and some of them I wouldn't feel comfortable listing under "Also Worth Reading."

Where else I spend my time:

MavTalk: A forum on the Dallas Mavericks
As the Apple Turns: Kinda like a blog... About Apple, my kind of humor...
Penny Arcade: Webcomic/blog from gamers about gaming for gamers (I'm not nearly as steeped in it as these guys... I don't own a console, and I have a Mac... so there are less games, but I do borrow other people's game systems...)
Blogshares: Blog stockmarket... pretty fun.
the photo forum: Forum on Photography
Fotolog: kinda like a blog... but with more pictures