Monday, November 10

Mail.app...

has to be the worst program I have ever used...
I have been in denial before this, because it goes for months without any trouble, but occasionally terrible stuff happens.

Right now, it "checks" my mail in three POP accounts, but it doesn't really... So I have messages which I am not receiving... It used to be that quitting the application and starting it again would "shake something loose" and it would work again, when that failed I could sometimes log out and the problem would go away... Now nothing seems to work but deleting the account and re-entering all the info, then it downloads all of the old messages which I have already read...

I downloaded Eudora just now to see if it worked better (used to swear by Eudora) But guess what they used Stuffit Installer Maker for their installer, But guess what else... the other bug that has been bothering me is an inability to run Stuffit Installer Maker Installers...
(why would anyone use an installer in OS X? Just use a disk image and I will drag the app to the applications folder)

I hate it when my computer doesn't just work...