Thursday, October 23

iTunes

I know I said i would wait, but I went ahead and tried to consolidate my iTunes library today, getting rid of all of the extra copies that showed up when I moved my entire library to an external disk and kept my favorites on my computer... (none of this would be a problem if I had an iPod I only have 22GB of music and stuff so the 40GB one should be nice, especially with the Mic for recording classes, friends, and Christian Fellowship meetings, and the media reader for downloading pictures from my camera (esp. since my first gen 12" PB only has USB 1.1).))))(that should be enough)

I accidently deleted all my downloaded music from the iTunes store... I think I backed some of it up... somewhere, but I know some of it wasn't, and I don't think that there is any way to get it back... which stinks, but it is my fault.

Also, I need a way to easily move songs over to my computer's HD (until I get an iPod) I guess I will just have to move stuff over from the External HD using the Finder.